Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Phone Stand

Suddenly I got an idea to make a stand for my new phone. I began to search in my room for materials that I can use. Finally, I got them. Here are materials in hand: a lid of ice-cream box and a piece of hard paper. Tools for making the stand are knife, ruler, pen, and two-side tape. Cut the paper in the shape illustrated in the photo below. The size of the croped paper needs to be measured with the lid of the ice-cream box. The length of the paper should be a little bit longer than the diameter of the lid. The bottom part of the paper needs to be bended in the same width with the two-side tape, which will be sticked onto the down side of the bended part. The bended part is supposed to be cut in jigsaw shape. To draw something on the paper to add more fun. Bend the paper and stick it onto the inside of the lid. A small support is needed behind the curved paper to add more strengh. Put the phone on it and have a look ^^ How is it? ^^ I like the idea to take advantage of some wasted materials.

No comments: